Time Of Flight Camera
now browsing by category
Basler’s Time-of-Flight Camera
Basler’s Time-of-Flight (ToF) Camera provides you with a 2D and a 3D image in one shot. The Basler ToF Camera offers an attractive solution for a wide variety of applications including logistics, factory automation, and biometrics.
How Does a ToF Camera Work?
The measurement principle is based on the time the light needs to travel from the light source to the object and back to the camera; the further the distance, the longer the time taken. Both light source and image acquisition are synchronized in such a way that the distances can be extracted and calculated from the image data.
The Basler ToF Camera Highlights at a glance:
- Resolution: 640 px x 480 px (NIR)
- Frame Rate: 15 fps
- Working Range: 0.5 m to 5 m
- Accuracy: +/- 1cm (Scene dependent)
- Interface: Gigabit Ethernet, GigE Vision and GenICam compliant
- Lens: 57°h x 43°v
- Software: Windows and Linux compatible
- Easy to integrate and use
- Total system cost reduction
- 3D modeling possible
- NIR LED’s used
- Optimized for indoor applications